Hemochroma meter is a portable instrument to quantify the concentration of total hemoglobin in blood; it can be used in a clinical laboratory or in a point -of-care testing facility.
Hemochroma Hemoglobin Meter
• Based on photometry principle.
• Its point-of-care instrument to detect hemoglobin in blood.
• Memory 1000 samples.
• Runs on AAA Alkaline battery;
• The result indicates an Hb concentration in units of g/dl. HCT is the calculated result.
• Range Measurement 0-27 g/dl
• Testing Time 3 seconds
• Sample Volume 15 µl
• Sample Capillary, Venous or arterial blood.